Current Playlist: back to uni

Saturday 1 September 2018

Ahhh, it's that wonderful time of the year. Back to school, college, uni... back to reality. Stress or apprehension is in the air for most so, why not kick back, relax and discover some new music to keep you company over the upcoming months.


I dont know about you, but my headphones have been my best friends since studying at university. They accompany me on my journey there, give me an escapism at home and slight relief from work and assignments. So, check out my current ten, favourite tracks as we transition back to the grind.

*Spotify link will also be below if you fancy following me*



Check out my Spotify here.

Where else you can find me:
Instagram: asprinkleofclo
Twitter: chloelouiseyt_
Pinterest: chloerowland72
Other blog: chloelouiserowland
The National Student: chloe rowland
VIVA Magazine: chloe rowland

Post a Comment