My autumn playlist: 2017

Wednesday 6 September 2017

The time has come to ditch the suncream and holiday blues, and grab a cup of coffee and cosy socks. Yes, it's autumn (maybe not officially but in my eyes it is anyway). 

Autumn has definitely become a 'trendy' season and is the favourite time of the year for many. What's not to love about cosy nights in, baggy jumpers and Halloween? Therefore, I have decided to follow on from my summer playlist blog post and count down my top ten songs on my Spotify playlist that are perfect for the upcoming autumn months. 



10. Honey sweet- Blossoms
9. Grace- Rag'n'Bone Man
8. Slow Hands- Niall Horan
7. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out- The Smiths
6. The Chain- Fleetwood Mac
5. Somebody Else- The 1975
4. Have A Nice Day- Stereophonics
3. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
2. Wait- JP Cooper
1. How Soon Is Now?- The Smiths

If you want to listen to any of these songs and more, you can listen to my autumn playlist on Spotify by clicking here.

Thank you for reading this very short post, let me know what songs you'll be listening to to get you in the autumn mood!


Where else you can find me:
Instagram: asprinkleofclo
Twitter: chloelouiseyt_
Pinterest: chloerowland72
Other blog: chloelouiserowland
The National Student: chloe rowland
VIVA Magazine: chloe rowland

Post a Comment